Ambulance labor law lawyer
Even indirect interaction with government bodies can lead to problems. Inspections by authorities that monitor compliance with all legislation, including labor, have one goal – to find errors and punish them with a large fine. Therefore, each company needs the help of a qualified labor lawyer.
ARTIUS lawyer will not only eliminate the problems in the documentation, he will minimize the risks during the verification process. The mere presence of a competent specialist fundamentally changes the nature of the audit and the mood of government officials.
Labor lawyers “ARTIUS”:
- Resolve labor disputes: job loss, delay in payment, maternity leave, etc..
- Protect workers’ claims for non-compliance by the enterprise with established standards and, as a result, harm to health.
- They help to develop and maintain personnel documentation for the company.
- Accompany when checking state bodies.
- Compile complaints, lawsuits in court.
- Conduct pre-trial proceedings.
- Protect the interests of the victim in court.
Employer – employee: eternal conflict?
It is believed that the employer is never satisfied with his employee, and the employee with his employer. And this is not just an opinion. This is the reality of many enterprises in our country. The reason for such problems is not in people, but in poorly developed documents. A labor law attorney will help regulate the relationship between management and subordinates by developing a collective agreement, internal rules, employee incentives and job descriptions.
Every day we are faced with violations of labor law, and we can confidently say that it is better not to allow conflicts, disputes and discontent. All this negatively affects the company’s reputation, its financial situation and the mood of the whole team. The one-time assistance of a labor lawyer will eliminate many problems, and the employer-employee relationship will enter a new stage of mutual respect and understanding.
Call us! Our employee will find you a convenient time for consultation.